If your passport is lost or stolen, you are advised to report the loss/theft to the nearest local Pakistani police station to obtain a police report (FIR, First Information Report). Bring it afterward to the mission in person along with airline ticket as the date of entry to Pakistan must be provided. The mission in turn will proceed accordingly. In case of expiry of passport please approach the Consulate General.

It will be necessary for you to visit personally the Consulate along with birth certificate issued by the Hospital and NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority of Pakistan) or authorized department of the area along with Original Passport of both Parents. The Birth Certificate should be duly attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Marriage Certificates must be issued by a mandated authority and NADRA as well as duly attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Consequently it has to be submitted personally to the Consulate General for attestation.

Prior to the attestation of educational documents by the consulate it needs to be attested by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and the Ministry of foreign affairs of Pakistan along with verification letter of the degree from the university.

Appointment is not a requirement for Attestation services.  You can visit the Consulate from Monday to Friday, between 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.